A travelagency is an organization that provides travel and tourism-related services to the public in conjunction with accommodation or travel suppliers. their services can include facilitation and provision of outdoor recreation events, flight booking, car rentals, cruise lines and hotel arrangements, railway trips, travel insurance, tours, guide books, public transport timetables, as well as bureau de change services. Travel agencies can also act as agents for airlines without offices in a given location or region. the main duty of travel agents is to work as agents that offer travel products and services for a supplier. They do not keep track of inventory unless there are previously booked hotels or cruise ship cabins for occasions and group gatherings. in terms of income, travel agencies can directly bill clients or take commissions and other forms of benefits/incentives from the main providers. Airlines usually pay lower commissions to travel agencies while hotels and tour operators usually tend to pay more. it is the norm that customers are not privy to the travel agent’s earnings from commissions and other benefits. a study in 2016 found that 78% of 1,193 travel agents in the US earned their income from commissions while the remaining 22% earned via fees. travel agencies may be in the form of multinational firms, medium-sized organizations, or independent small companies. they can also be organized as sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, or based on a host, franchising, or consortium structure e.g., cwt. a travel agent may take up employment in a travel agency or work on a freelance basis. albeit the majority of point-to-point travel is now available for booking on the internet, some agents specialize in niche markets like cruises, luxury travel, corporate travel, speciality travel, as well as complicated and vital trips, other niche markets include travellers who are above 60 years old, lone female travellers, people interested in specific activities, e.g. sport, LGBT tourism, and others. lol.travels is an example of a company in the travel agency sector.
lol.travels is a travel agency and web portal that offers online booking solutions for every tourist demand lol is an acronym for “leisure of life.” The company claims to operate low-cost flights via all the airlines in the world as wells as exclusive vacation packages. It is owned by Easy Market s.p.a. and headquartered in Rimini, Italy.
Services of lol.travels
The agents and customer service personnel at lol help peoplebook their holidays, from vast selection options made up of 300.000 hotels and flights from 600 companies. They also help in flight and car rental arrangements.