About 1st Formations
1st Formations is a leading company formation agent that provides comprehensive services for individuals and businesses looking to set up a company in the UK. With a strong track record and a wealth of industry expertise, 1st Formations offers a range of packages and services to accommodate the specific needs of each client.
Company Formation Packages
1st Formations offers a variety of packages to suit different requirements and budgets:
|This package provides digital company formation documents.
|This package includes a London registered office address and London service address.
|This package offers both digital and printed company formation documents, as well as a London registered office address and London service address.
|This package includes digital and printed company formation documents, a London registered office address, London service address, and VAT registration.
|All Inclusive Package
|This comprehensive package offers digital and printed company formation documents, a London registered office address, London service address, VAT registration, PAYE registration, and a full company secretary service.
In addition to company formation packages, 1st Formations also provides a range of other services, including:
- Address services, such as registered office address service and business address service
- Company services, including confirmation statements, dormant company accounts, company dissolution, company name change, director appointments and resignations, and more
- Business telephone services to help manage your professional communications
- VAT registration services
- Bank account options with Barclays, Cashplus, and Anna Bank
- Office services, including serviced offices and meeting room rentals
Why Choose 1st Formations
There are several reasons why 1st Formations is the preferred choice for company formation:
- Customer Focus: 1st Formations is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and support. Their knowledgeable customer service team is available to assist clients with any questions or concerns.
- Competitive Pricing: As one of the leading company formation agents, 1st Formations has been able to reduce prices and pass on their economies of scale to customers.
- Expertise: With years of experience in the industry, 1st Formations has developed a highly knowledgeable customer service team and a robust company formation training program.
1st Formations is proud to have received excellent feedback from many satisfied customers. Here are a few testimonials:
"1st formations is certainly the best company formation agent. They keep you updated at all times and are very quick to answer your call when you have queries regarding your company. I couldn't recommend them enough." - John Duffy, John Duffy Ltd
"Needed to register my little business as I wanted to work at a festival and needed to be registered to do that. Was baffled trying to do it on my own, and then 1st Formations came up and in just a few clicks it was done." - Jilly Jolly Jones, Jolly Good Potions Ltd
"Wow, what can I say? An absolutely easy, smooth, and professional company. The process of starting my new company with them was absolutely brilliant. Many thanks to Linah." - Peter Jackson, Raider Acquisitions Ltd
1st Formations provides a range of helpful resources, including:
- Helpful videos on various topics related to company formation and running a business.
- Business startup guides that offer insights, advice, and inspiration for starting and growing a business.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) that provide answers to common queries about company formation and related topics.
Get Started with 1st Formations
Registering a company with 1st Formations is quick, easy, and can be completed entirely online. Simply choose the package that suits your needs, fill out the online company registration form, and make the payment. 1st Formations will handle the rest, including submitting your application to Companies House.
To learn more about the services offered by 1st Formations or to begin the company formation process, visit their website or contact their customer support team at 020 3897 2233.